Wednesday, December 19, 2018


Semester 1 Summary


Some Projects I Have Done In Semester ;




This project is a graphic I put together in class 
that involves 10 images combined to make one 
cool graphic. This project took about 3 days to 
finish. Some problems I faced when creating this 
was how to make it all look like it could be real.
 I 
learned how to over lay images and how to make 
a specific image have color with one not having 
color. 
I got a lot of great feedback from this project, 
and some said it was epic. If I could make some 
changes to this I would add more mythical creatures
 to it.




This project is a Poster I made for the drum majors 
at my school. It was made to be a surprise, and to 
be signed by the entire band. 
This project took me 
at least a Month to finish because I had to create it 
in my spare time, and well I didn't have much of that. 
Although I didn't have much time, I made it work. 
A 
challenge I faced when making this, was making it 
look cool and different, but having enough space for 
people to sign it. Also finding images of the drum 
majors to make a slower of them. This project has 
taught me that if I put my mind to it I can concur 
any project thrown my way, and I can have fun with 
it too. Everyone said that they loved the project, and
 the drum majors cried when they got it. It made me 
so happy. If I could make one change to this design 
I would add more band stuff to it. I love this graphic 
and I hope everyone who sees it likes it too. I am 
very happy withal the graphics I have made so far 
this year.


How I Used My Time In Class

To stay productive in class I would turn on my 
music to block to everything going on around me
 and start working. This Ade it so I didn't get 
distracted as easily as I usually do. I used extra 
time outside of class all the time because I'm a 
perfectionist, and I love my work. There was one 
day I spend's 4 hours working after school. I liked 
to research others in the class to see if I have all 
the qualifications I needed for the project I was 
doing. When I stay after 
I work in Mr coopers 
room, sitting there for hours making sure I'm 
happy with the project I present I class.


What My Strengths Are As An Employee Or Graphic Design Student


My strengths as an employee my strength is
that I will listen to what you want and try to
show what you want in the work I cretics for
you. Also I work with all I've got to make
sure it's exactly what you where asking for and
to make sure it doesn't look like a student did it.
As a graphic design student my strengths are
my hard work, and coming up with new, bright
 ides to use for graphics or infographics. I don't
just do a project for a grade, I do a project as a
chance to express myself, and to tell stories.


What I Could Improve

 Now even though I spend a lot of time on these
 projects I could improve in some area. Sometimes
 I have a hard time in class with time manage meant,
and I can get distracted easily. To improve this I am
 going to make myself a schedule and try to block
everything out so I don't get distracted.


Summary

a. What did you love the most about this semester?

-I love all the connections I have made in class.
b. What would you change or do differently?
-I would try and manage m time better, and I would
try and focus more. 

c. Overall take-away or learning from this semester? 

-To always try your best no matter what is thrown
your way.
d. One goal you would like to set for next semester, or next year? 

-I would like to put even more effort to my projects.
e. Closing thoughts… 

-I am happy about this class and I hope that we all
do great next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester 1 Summary Some Projects I Have Done In Semester ; This project is a graphic I put together in class  that involv...