Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Pop Art

 What I Did

For my Pop art project i took pictures of my friend, and
edited them to create my own image of pop art. I made
two different projects, one is more of a happy light
colored project, and the other pop art project I made
with dark colors and a little more realistic type than pop
art. I am happy wit bot of the outcomes of Pop art.

The Process Of The First Project

 To start the first project i found a picture of my friend
standing there. Then I made a mask over her and put a
blue background behind her. I added filters to her, and
edited the shadows on her face till I was satisfied. Then
I added different blue shapes to the picture.

The Process Of The Second Project

To start this photo I took a picture of my friend behind
 a tree and made a mask so that that was the only thing
left from the origonal image. Then I drew a line over the
 tree to make it have more of a pop art effect. After I did
that I went in and edited all the details of her face to get
the perfect outcome. Then I made a new layor with just
her and not the tree so I could lower the opasity of the
tree. Once that was done I went and found images of the
 woods to put behind the picture as the background. The
 next thing I did was draw in loose strands of her hair
over the background to make it more natural. When I
searched for the background I also found an image to put
 behind the tree to make it look more purpley than brown.
The last thing I did was find an image of a cool galaxy
 facepaint and made it look like her face was falling apart
into the galaxy. I am very proud of the outcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester 1 Summary Some Projects I Have Done In Semester ; This project is a graphic I put together in class  that involv...