Friday, March 9, 2018

Carp Design Web Design

Image 1; Before.

 Carp Design Web Design

The Process Of Making It            

This project took about 2 or 3 days to make. I had to open up Dream Weaver to start. I took the web page that they gave me to begin (image 1), and completely changed it to look more professional. I changed the color, founts, I made there a link so you could see before and afterwards, and I changed the arrangements of the whole web design.

 What I Have Learned

 This project has taught me how to change the color of the background, and the words by using the image as a color pallet. I learned how to change the fount, and arrangement of the whole paper. I also learned more of how to make links in my paper. But the best thing I learned was to be patient with Dream Weaver. I had a hard time trying to figure it all out, but now I know how to do much more.
Image 2; After.

What I Think Of It

I enjoyed making this project. I am thankful for all the stuff that I have learned. I am very happy that I have learned more of patients. I now know how to take a bad designed website and turn it into something perceptional. Even though it took a while, it was worth learning. That is what I think of this project.



















1 comment:


  1. It is a great sharing me...I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed every little bit part of it.Kitchen benchtops Sydney | Granite Benchtops Sydney

    ReplyDelete

Semester 1 Summary Some Projects I Have Done In Semester ; This project is a graphic I put together in class  that involv...