Friday, August 31, 2018

basic editing tutorials

Process

In this project their were a few different processes that
happened within it. The first one was to edit objects that
are not supposed to be in images out of them. It took a
little while but it was fun in the end and I learned a lot.
The second process had me take 3 images and combine
them to make one big image. That was fun, even though
it did take a while. All f the processes have taught e how
to do this in the future if I ever need to.

Tools

-The main tools used were;

  • Lasso Tool
  • Quick Selection Tool
  • Spot Healing Tool
  • Patch Tool
  • Clone Stamp Tool
  • Command J (Create new layer)

What I Learned

In this project I have learned how to edit stuff in and out
of pictures. I learned how to use all the tools listed above.
The process of learning all f this was a few days. Now if
I ever need to crop something out of a photo, I know how
to do it. Also now I know how to add stuff into photos. This
will be useful for Graphic Design, because I will be able to
add logos I made to images of the product to show a
customer what it would look like.

What I Think

I personally think that this project was fun. I learned so much
and I can't wait to apply all this knoll age to project and jobs
 I have in the future. If I could learn anything more I would
learn how to edit stuff to make someone smile in a project
because it would be fun to learn that.

Finished products (2 of many projects I did);




Before edit;





this image is a series of photos combined to make one picture;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester 1 Summary Some Projects I Have Done In Semester ; This project is a graphic I put together in class  that involv...